What silly things are your chickens scared of???

My chickens are for some reason scared of brooms too! Oh well, put it in the door way of the garage and they won't go int. :p

My baby chicks are always scared of NEW FOOD... especially when I try to wiggle it in front of them to make it look more appetizing.

My adults make the "hawk alert" sound when the swallows dive bomb them, too.

None of mine are scared of the broom, though. I even have a few hens who come over when I'm sweeping to check out if there's any cool dust or bugs in my pile, which just turns the whole thing into a mess again.

My baby chicks are always scared of NEW FOOD... especially when I try to wiggle it in front of them to make it look more appetizing.

My adults make the "hawk alert" sound when the swallows dive bomb them, too.

None of mine are scared of the broom, though. I even have a few hens who come over when I'm sweeping to check out if there's any cool dust or bugs in my pile, which just turns the whole thing into a mess again.
Really?! My chicks LOVED the hens food, but kind of ignored human food except for pancakes. They were sort of creeped out by the rice though...

Same!! My chicks make the hawk alert to crows too.

Mine are scared of the plastic chair I keep in the pen. As soon as I touch it, they panic. If I move it one inch they totally freak.

Back
Top Bottom