What silly things are your chickens scared of???

Hmm not sure if they are scared but I had to laugh today when they all stopped dead in their tracks and watched a plane go over :)

They are very nervous about anything from above but that I thought was going a bit far lol

yuckyuck.gif
Yes mine do the same!!

Mine are scared of my rabbits... Well, more of curious as of what they are! My 2 month old follows my one rabbit around EVERYWHERE. XD It's so cute. But, if the rabbits starts running, the chicks fly! It's like the parting of the Red Sea!

Our girls are scared of rain. It is so funny when the rain begins. The very second they feel the first raindrop, they run as fast as they can to their coop. The funniest part of it is how they run. It makes me laugh-out-loud everytime!

Mine are scared of fake rooster crows. I know, how do I know that? Hhhmmmm, someone at my house may have tried to crow like a rooster (we do have real roosters, but the fake roosters are too much for them!)

The Broom of Doom.

Yes, mine too are afraid of the broom. Great for rounding up free rangers taking their time to get in. I get the broom ready and use it to corral the guineas and chickens and ducks in that are loafing. Never, ever have I touched one with the broom, it's mere presence makes them scoot to the coop.

Mine are scared of fake rooster crows. I know, how do I know that? Hhhmmmm, someone at my house may have tried to crow like a rooster (we do have real roosters, but the fake roosters are too much for them!)

The Broom of Doom.

Yes, mine too are afraid of the broom. Great for rounding up free rangers taking their time to get in. I get the broom ready and use it to corral the guineas and chickens and ducks in that are loafing. Never, ever have I touched one with the broom, it's mere presence makes them scoot to the coop.
Oh yea! Touch them with the broom, and you will see them fly like a bird!!

My sillies are afraid of metal bowls. I kept offering them yogurt in a small stainless steel bowl, and they wouldn't go near it - I figured they didn't like yogurt. Then one day I put grapes - their absolute favorite snack - in the metal bowl, and they wouldn't go near them. That's when I figured it out. I have no idea why. You would think they would love it because it's shiny.

My sillies are afraid of metal bowls. I kept offering them yogurt in a small stainless steel bowl, and they wouldn't go near it - I figured they didn't like yogurt. Then one day I put grapes - their absolute favorite snack - in the metal bowl, and they wouldn't go near them. That's when I figured it out. I have no idea why. You would think they would love it because it's shiny.
That is SO weird!!! I wonder why a metal bowl???

Back
Top Bottom