What some chickens will eat - GROSS

Best part is you'll be eating those legs that were converted into eggs!
wink.png

Quote:
hmmmm....hmmmm!
lol.png

I have 4 cats, but only 1 is allowed out (dd's cat & he got a taste of the wild & can't be converted) So, he keeps the chipmunk, vole, mouse control down pretty good for 1 cat. He must have left a partial chipmunk under the rhododendron......cause one day I was watching the chickens running around for a while, making sure all was good, when one of them brought a bottom half of a chipmunk up to the door and wagged it around at me while I was watching! Yuck! Then she ran off with the others in hot pursuit......I chose not to look after that, whatever they ate, they can have, I don't want know those details!
lol.png

What about drinking? My girls will all gather around the poopy muddy puddle that is a few feet away from their nice clean water bowl that I keep filled at all times.
Just makes me shake my head.

Ehh, it's why I don't worry too much about treats with my chickens.

I really don't think they can TASTE . . . lol

I would be a little afraid that raw fish guts would make the eggs taste funny. But I do not know that.

Tarantulas, AGH. Fortunately we do not have them here, where are you? I have not heard of that place! Sorry to be dumb, geography was a bad subject for me. And that was a long time ago.

I did see one eat a tiny snake, though. It took her several swallows.

Heck, my little Italian Greyhounds will eat almost anything.

One of my chickens' favorite scraps to eat, and this isn't yucky at all, is crushed fruit. My daughter has a juicer and she gives my chickens the leftovers from that. Wow. They love that.

I suppose they eat little spiders, but fortunately for me I do not see them do it.

People who think that nature is all sweetness and light live in an apartment and have just finished reading Bambi.
lau.gif

Catherine

Well, I have read through this thread and I have to say, I have seen worse than any example given so far. I once saw a bunch of free-range leghorns and one found a dried dog turd and snatched it up and immediately four others were in hot pursuit! Ha-ha-ha. It is a true story too.
th.gif

So, what's in YOUR eggs?
gig.gif

Quote:
Patchakan, is in the Corozal District of Belize the north part of Belize just over the border from Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom