What time???

i check thru out the whole entire day , as some of my chickens i rescued are still trying to eat their eggs so i check every hour or two on them , as for my BA i check them at 11AM everymorning and they wont give me anymore eggs till 11AM then next morning

The word I have is that a chicken lays an egg every 25 hours so theoretically a chicken would lay later each day for a week or more and then skip a day.

I get most in the morning but I have gotten then at all hours of the day.

Frida's mom :

The word I have is that a chicken lays an egg every 25 hours so theoretically a chicken would lay later each day for a week or more and then skip a day.

I get most in the morning but I have gotten then at all hours of the day.

that is true, I htink its 25 or 26 hours or something, each day they lay later and later till they skip a day and start laying early in the morning again.​

my hens are lazy. they eat breakfast then dust bathe from 10 to 11. then finally around 1 or 2 pm start laying for the day. I guess they are the boss. They say feed me THEN I will feed you. hahahahaha
lau.gif

I usually get eggs from my RIR at 8am one day then the next around 10 then 12 then 2 then 4 then she takes a day off usually and then starts at 8ish again. I haven't figured out the schedule for my EE that just started laying yet and I have two that still arn't laying.

I have to keep track of mine better I guess, my birds have been done laying by 10am the latest??? My previously birds have been about the same too???

Back
Top Bottom