what to do about idiots next door?

I had a cop stop by to see one of the dogs I had in and he warned me - posting the beware of dog sign can be construde as you know you have an aggressive/viscious/biter and you can still be held liable

Or the cop was a moron.​

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Smith and Wesson?
Colt?
Remington?

One of the morons has accidentally shot himself TWICE.

Another one was drunk and on a dare, tackled a BULL, got kicked, and ummm, lost a male body part due to blunt force trauma.

I don't think you can scare off knuckleheads like that.
wink.png
On second thought, maybe a bar of soap or the sight of shiney white teeth would do it.

I took a test picture from the top of the hill by my house, and thanks to the nifty new zoom lens, I think it will work perfectly.

zoom.jpg

Who knew I'd be doing surveillance and security at my ripe old age?​

I agree call the police, but I would not give them any warnings.

If they are indeed meth heads, then they may have something on them and could be put away for a while if the cops find it.

I'd keep on eye out there for them to come at night, then call the "coppers" when they can't see them coming.

A nice foot chase and an episode on "Cops" might be in order.

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do.................

pips&peeps :

I agree call the police, but I would not give them any warnings.

If they are indeed meth heads, then they may have something on them and could be put away for a while if the cops find it.

I'd keep on eye out there for them to come at night, then call the "coppers" when they can't see them coming.

A nice foot chase and an episode on "Cops" might be in order.

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do.................

One of them had a warrant several years ago, and every time the cops showed up looking for him he'd jump out of a broken window (of a really horrible trailer) and run off through the sage brush.

It was so Dukes of Hazard.

I am going to post a picture of their latest attempt at a trailer. Someone gave them a double wide, but they never bothered to put it together because concrete for the foundation was too expensive! It's truly a sight to behold.​

Quote:
Or the cop was a moron.

I have been told the same thing regarding the beware of dog signs. I would recommend a trespassing sign as well..never a beware of dog sign. I have heard from an insurance guy...who knows how true though....that some homeowner's policies do not want a beware of dog sign because it adds to the liability since the "other" side can argue that you knew the dogs was aggressive". ARGH!

As for the pond...without a trespassing sign, can the homeowner be liable if a meth-head gets hurt at the pond?

Hon I do not envy you at all , you poor soul.

maybe call the DEA and have them do a night raid, where there is a meth head there is meth cooking.
ever smell something very foul in the wind?
weird cans of cleaners and such strewn about?
lots ofsinus medication packages.
heck because of meth producers here in NH we have to all but sign our lives away for a package of tylanol sinus.

Ain't she a beaut? The good thing is the propanel roof blew onto my property, so you know where my next coop roof is coming from.
roll.png

trailertrash.jpg

The tragic thing is, this guy's GF is from a decent family (a nice Mormon family) and she lives at her parents home with their 5 y.o. kid - and now she's PG again by him. It's very, very sad.

Quote:
Or the cop was a moron.

I have been told the same thing regarding the beware of dog signs. I would recommend a trespassing sign as well..never a beware of dog sign. I have heard from an insurance guy...who knows how true though....that some homeowner's policies do not want a beware of dog sign because it adds to the liability since the "other" side can argue that you knew the dogs was aggressive". ARGH!

As for the pond...without a trespassing sign, can the homeowner be liable if a meth-head gets hurt at the pond?

unfortunately YES.

Back
Top Bottom