What to do with extra eggs??

You might be able to post a craigslist listing to sell them! Ask family members if they want any or neighbors! Or even you could possibly throw some in a woods by your house and let the wildlife have them (just not too close to your coop);)!
We don't have any family members near us, but we have previously given some to our neighbours, that would be another option.
We live in town, so there isn't anywhere to throw them...

We don't have any family members near us, but we have previously given some to our neighbours, that would be another option.
We live in town, so there isn't anywhere to throw them...
I would definitely post a craigslist listing, people out there go crazy for fresh eggs lol. I have even seen people posting etsy listing for farm fresh eggs lol

I would definitely post a craigslist listing, people out there go crazy for fresh eggs lol. I have even seen people posting etsy listing for farm fresh eggs lol
I just read Craigslist is an American company... I live in Australia, does anyone know of anything is Australia??

Make some breakfast casseroles.

If you scramble them and put them in ziploc bags you can freeze them for a couple months. I do this before fall molt or when I have excess in winter so when they slack off I still have eggs for breakfast. Just bag how many you usually use in each b
I'm confused by your statement the eggs should be refrigerated for donation.. Why do eggs that still have bloom have to be refrigerated if they are going to be given away?

Oops I replied to the wrong person. This was meant for 50-45-1.

I'm confused by your statement the eggs should be refrigerated for donation.. Why do eggs that still have bloom have to be refrigerated if they are going to be given away?

Oops I replied to the wrong person. This was meant for 50-45-1.

Probably legal requirements for food safety.

The mother of one of my son's friends had a lot of pullet eggs once and made jar after jar of pickled eggs, storing some and giving others away. We got a jar of the jalapeno pickled eggs and they were amazing.

She said that bantam and pullet eggs were best for this.
I love pickled eggs!

Back
Top Bottom