What to expect when ordering from Mcmurray?

piccolini

Songster
10 Years
Mar 15, 2009
Camino, CA
I ordered chicks from mcmurray that are supposed to be coming this week. The status on my order says shipped 3-12 but USPS says they have only recieved shipping info and it has not shipped. Will I get an email when they do ship? Any helpful info would be wonderful! Thank you

Contact McMurray and ask! The number's 1-800-456-3280. Or email Kim there at kim (at) mcmurrayhatchery.com. You should have already received shipping notification if they were sent out yesterday.

Mine were shipped 3-12 and I picked them up a little bit ago. The PO will call when they come in. Sounds like you're excited!

Thanks! I will try emailing them! I AM excited! Everythings ready and all I need are the chicks!
ya.gif

I got my order of 40 chicks on 2/28. They ship them out on Friday and depending on wether or not your PO gets Sunday trucks you should get them Sun or monday. I was expecting mine on Monday so when the PO and hour away called and said the chicks were there and would be here monday we were so excited I pack the kids up and went and got them.
All mine were alive and healthy upon arrival but always make sure to check chicks before leaving PO. If somethings wrong you have to report it @ post office to get your replacement/refund.
Good luck with your new chicks! I'm getting my second batch next week. And yes they'll send you an email I got my email and certificate that day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom