What to look for in brahmas???

orpington123

Chirping
Apr 6, 2018
I am investing in some show quality brahmas off a reputable breeder in the coming weeks. He will have a selection of 16 week old Brahmas up for grabs and I will be buying some off him. I am a good judge of Wyandotte’s but have never had brahmas before and would like some advice. All his hens are super quality but I would like to pick out the special ones out of his batch. What should I look for in the br Kiki ahmas. As I plan to show them I want to pick the best ones I can. Anyone with any advice please reply. Thanks. 🐓

I am investing in some show quality brahmas off a reputable breeder in the coming weeks. He will have a selection of 16 week old Brahmas up for grabs and I will be buying some off him. I am a good judge of Wyandotte’s but have never had brahmas before and would like some advice. All his hens are super quality but I would like to pick out the special ones out of his batch. What should I look for in the br Kiki ahmas. As I plan to show them I want to pick the best ones I can. Anyone with any advice please reply. Thanks. 🐓

You probably want to post this is the showing forum. :)

Back
Top Bottom