What treat did your chickies get today?

The ladies got mixed salad leaves, fresh peas and some dried mealworms for brekfast we put porridge out for them over the winter but one of our bonkers silkies decided it was the best place to sit and watch the world go by, we had put pull her out and bath her it was like a cement nappy.

The ladies got mixed salad leaves, fresh peas and some dried mealworms for brekfast we put porridge out for them over the winter but one of our bonkers silkies decided it was the best place to sit and watch the world go by, we had put pull her out and bath her it was like a cement nappy.
lol.png

Yesterday a poor frog got into the run, so the girls had a free-for-all and frog legs for breakfast
sickbyc.gif

It's been hot here in the Carolinas, they still love their wet food, so...crumbles mixed with cold water, apple, grapes and kale.
A very small amount cracked corn in the am, then a small amount of BOSS in the pm.

My 6 week old chicks had a great day. After I cleaned everything and brought the little ladies back in the mudroom they were given strawberry caps and apple peelings to go along with their chick starter. Later they were given a few raisins because they heard me in the kitchen. At dinner they were given a garden salad These little ladies act like they are starving, they have a ravenous appetite

Back
Top Bottom