What tricks have you trained your ducks to do?

Funny. You hurt yourself your ducks are like "food?" 🤣 I've seen videos of ducks jumping for food. Too cute.
My muscovy girls will come running when they see the shovel. 😊
Last night I noticed the one white male duck had a lump on the side of his throat when I tossed a tomato. I was thinking what now. But then watched it slide down and disappear. 😳 It was the tomato he swallowed whole.
Haha! Yeah, my ducks know that a shovel means delicious, too. It makes it very challenging to garden quickly, but much more motivating to garden longer.

I've also seen that tomato lump slowly sliding down while I anxiously watch! My ducks jump up and harvest cherry tomatoes themselves, gleefully swallowing them whole.

Haha! Yeah, my ducks know that a shovel means delicious, too. It makes it very challenging to garden quickly, but much more motivating to garden longer.

I've also seen that tomato lump slowly sliding down while I anxiously watch! My ducks jump up and harvest cherry tomatoes themselves, gleefully swallowing them whole.
Mine are confined right now due to a fox 🙁 otherwise they would get their own tomatoes as well.

Back
Top Bottom