What vitamins do you suggest for adolescent ducklings?

TMarie

Songster
9 Years
Feb 28, 2013
I want to have everything on hand just in case things get "hairy," what kinds of vitamins and things do you guys suggest to keep around? I have probiotics and electrolytes, but I've read about vitamins? Which ones do you suggest?

I want to have everything on hand just in case things get "hairy," what kinds of vitamins and things do you guys suggest to keep around? I have probiotics and electrolytes, but I've read about vitamins? Which ones do you suggest?
I like Poultry Nutri Drench you can find info on line about it and TSC carries it and you can order online, some feed stores carry it also.

I found all of those online but called my local stores and they don't carry them. So I think I will just buy the vitamins online. But until then, do you guys think this would work? I found it at walmart.

Premium: For All Birds Multi-Drops High Potency Vitamin Supplement, 1 Fl Oz
Ingredients:

Water, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Choline Chloride, Cholecalciferol (Source Of Vitamin D3), D-Pantothenyl Alcohol, Riboflavin-5'-Phospahte, Pyridoxine Hydrchloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative).

Back
Top Bottom