What we will do for our ducks!! Funny pics!

T Hi

Songster
9 Years
Mar 7, 2010
Bonney Lake, WA
This is just kind of funny and only other duck loving folks would understand......
wink.png

Peaceful tranquil place of relaxation for Mom..... ahhh.....
love.gif

50515_downsized_0207111814.jpg

Bad case of hatchititis!! Aka..... bad case of loving hatching my own ducks!!!!
lau.gif

50515_downsized_0514112230.jpg

It does work pretty good for a brooder though!! Way easier to clean!!
clap.gif

50515_downsized_0514112229.jpg

Hahahah!!

That is the most awesome brooder I've ever seen.
I love how the bathroom got transformed into a duck paradise (;

I love it!!! That really is a great idea! I never take a bath in my garden tub... I wonder what Dh would say if I turned it into a brooder
big_smile.png

Alas, I live in a really small house built in 1949 -- only one bathroom. I can't give up my tub for brooding.

I chuckled when I saw your tub. I just removed one almost exactly like it. I did my best to take it out intact so it could be used for something just like that. it had the extended shower walls so I cut them 6 inches up from the tub. its just waiting for a new spot in the yard/coop.

Just in case any one was wondering...........

I have 2 bathrooms so yes, we do have another tub...... for the older duck Daffy to take her baths in!!!
gig.gif

The pics are of my master bathroom and it has a separate shower stall. So no need to worry, I do shower!!!
tongue2.gif
lau.gif

Have to say AWESOME>.... I thought I was the only nut with ducks in my bathtub
clap.gif

We haven't been able to use our tub in about 3 months...
Not to worry either as my bathroom has a shower stall and everyone uses it anyway....
The tub just takes up space, so what they hey.... it makes an awesome brooder and when I get ready to clean it...I rinse it ou and fill it up and let them swim for a while...

Back
Top Bottom