I had eggs shipped this week. They shipped Monday and were supposed to be here Wednesday or Thursday...but I just got them today. They came safe and sound, but a bit cold to the touch (of course). I have them resting now. How long would you wait before putting them in the incubator?? I worry about waiting too long because of the extra time shipping...but wonder if they need to rest longer because of the extra time shipping . I had an awful experience with my first attempt at hatching (0 of 6), so I'm trying again with a Brinsea Mini Advance in hopes to do better this time around. So, I want to do the right thing with these eggs...whatever will give me the best chance at having a couple chicks hatch for us. Thanks for any advice!!