what would your last meal request be?

You're right about the asparagus. I went to a wedding reception where they had roasted asparagus on the buffet. I stood next to that platter all evening. It was sooooo good!

Ribeye steak cooked medium, large lobster tail from Australia, plenty of butter, baked potato with LOTS of sour cream and butter, green beans with sauteed almonds in butter (I like butter), Champagne and creme brulee.

Quote:
You would like it if I made it.....jk, seriously it is good stuff maybe it it the way it was made.

I will give you a tip. I did not like it till I tried spinach dip. Then I made my own spinach dip and I have been in love ever since only 6 years now. I missed out on that good stuff for how long....
th.gif

So the try spinach dip first.

I do like asparagus too....but brussel sprouts
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah, pick out a new custom title.

BTW- Love spinach and asparagus is the food of the gods.

Imp

I am not that inventive only when it comes to food. well some.

You guys can decide, I have been thinking about it but nothing is hitting me yet.

Lobster bisque
fried bananas
surf n turf-New York Strip and Alaskan King Crab
Artichoke hearts
baked potato with all the toppings
dessert-apple pie ala mode (butter pecan ice cream)
Cream Soda

Now I'm with Deb on the creme brulee but only if it's not a little sissy portion most restraunts want to serve. But really I could have my last meal at Texas De Brazil and end the meal with the fabulous Brazilian coffee.

Quote:
Yeah, pick out a new custom title.

BTW- Love spinach and asparagus is the food of the gods.

Imp

I am not that inventive only when it comes to food. well some.

You guys can decide, I have been thinking about it but nothing is hitting me yet.

Don't look at me... I couldn't even think up one for myself. I let whoever gifted me pick mine out. And BTW, I think they did a pretty good job. It fits.
big_smile.png

I'd need my mom's french ragu with a loaf of fresh crusty bread
my moms meat pie and pickles
lobster and king crab legs in hot butter.
Prime rib/ medium raw
Homemade fried chicken breast
Crispy baked potato with all the toppings.
A salad with all my fav toppings.
Fried mozz (made by my hubby, cause he does it the best. )

I'm sure i'll think of more later..
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom