What wouldnt you buy in a Dollar Store?

Quote:
wink.png
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Actually, they worked quite well... late once and so I bought one since I was already there... took it, negative... BREATHE... later proven correct but it helped to prevent hyperventilation. Of course, had things not proven out I'd have shelled out the $20 for the fancy one...

Then later when I was preggers, I bought FIVE... all five showed positive.

It's just a basic chemical test... one strip is just a liquid reached this point test... the other spot is for HCG? easy.

From my experience they were perfectly accurate... but who knows.

Hmmm... anything that'll come in contact with a mouth?... since most the crap from China has to be recalled?
Jewelry, as I'm allergic to nickel and that stuff is in EVERYTHING. *growl* Including SURGICAL implements.

Perfumes, again because who knows what the heck is in them that they only cost $1

I'll buy pretty much anything in there...
But i usually only go in there at holiday times..i love all the cute things i can find for stocking stuffers or easter baskets...

Dollar Tree (for example) is a true dollar store... every thing there is $1... or 3/1.00 etc.

Dollar General, Family Dollar, etc are discount stores (supposedly) but the sell everything from $1 waterguns to $5 mops to $20 packs of diapers...

Quote:
Ahh.. you dont have a true dollar store then..you have a dollar general store...
You need to find a dollar TREE store... nothing is ever over a dollar...

How apropos! I rarely go there but happen to go just today! I went to get a gift bag and tissue paper for a gift. It's the cheapest place to get it and its fine. I get gift bags there for holiday gifts too. I got a few other things (clothes pins to close chip bags) but most stuff is made in China, close to use by dates, or really cheap knock offs so I wouldn't buy it. They do have name brands on occasion and I'd get those if its something I use.
smile.png

Cheap knockoffs made in China,Kitchen utensils, they are mostly crap. I wont buy any foods made in China or any cosmetics made there either. I do buy a lot of things there though.

Back
Top Bottom