WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes for sure. I'm over winter. I was told I lost my white bantam Cochin (Betty White) to a hawk (that was the consensus) this morning and I am bummed. I'm at work. She was the only one left of my first flock. :0( She was my sweet broody mama too. So sad. I was just carrying her around yesterday....sigh.

Yes for sure. I'm over winter. I was told I lost my white bantam Cochin (Betty White) to a hawk (that was the consensus) this morning and I am bummed. I'm at work. She was the only one left of my first flock. :0( She was my sweet broody mama too. So sad. I was just carrying her around yesterday....sigh.

I am sorry for your loss eggorthechicken, never easy to lose a favorite chicken.

Man I'm sorry. I am over losing animals too. Just got 14 ancona eggs in the mail, so hope they give me a good hatch! I'm ready to have spotted babies again.

You should get a great variety. Out of ten ducklings from them I had silvers, lavenders, blues, and chocolates.
smile.png

That is exciting to know! Really want a lot of color :) Thanks Peach!

Thanks ladies. I just need to stop naming them. Seems like the ones that are just chicken 1,2,3, red chicken, black chicken all live...soon as they get a name that I create then they are gone. Stinks.

There are some up right now. They get picked up on occasion but it is good to have another option with them. I usually put up 12+ since they are less expensive in shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom