WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we may have some interest so we need to think about rules.

Would you like to limit the number of swaps per person each week?
Do you want to do a six egg minimum or something of equal value?

Anything else that anyone would like to see as rules?

Could people use their eggs and chicks for swapping? I don't have any to offer but would lke to get some and offer other things !!!!

I think we would be interested!!!

Yes, we did offer hatching eggs in the prior swap, however I don't think chicks would work because of the shipping requirements.

I did it around Oct to trade for Xmas gifts people made-got beautiful silk scarfs-knitted hats-credit towards eggs in Spring from other folks who wanted my eggs-ummm Oh yes jewelry...and some other items fun fun fun!!!

I would imagine it to be very difficult to make up the rules and be sure everyone follows them. I guess it's the luck of the draw and many of us know each other here and know we are trusted members now so that makes it easier to swap
big_smile.png
It does sound fun though! I MAY try it...depending on who all enters
big_smile.png
I think a good idea is start a DID NOT GET THEIR STUFF thread and enter those who DO NOT send their things into this thread. Then anyone can go there to see whos not following rules. I know it sounds bad but It may just be the only way to get ppl to stay honest ya know.

I think that is a good idea to kind of do your own feedback on the thread plus everyone wants to know how you liked your item too !!!! And maybe those who did not send as they were supposed to might not be able to participate in future swap threads!!

Quote:
Limit the number of swaps and set it up so that 'new' people have to show proof that their item is shipped before the offer they claimed is sent to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom