WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim,
How are the eggs doing?

Anyone want to see the crappy day I am having- check out the Middle Tennessee Thread. I honestly don't know what else can go wrong.

Quote:
Me. LOL
tongue2.gif
Just seeing if I can score more eggs.
hide.gif
I know I owe you some in a few months and some will go out soon.

Its a sad day. I will only have 1 1/2 turners full of eggs, if even that many after I put eggs in lock down today after work. It may even be less than 1 turner. I have a bunch more go into lock down Thursday and more Friday. Ugh. What am I going to do? I guess its a good thing I have eggs coming from Natalie and Coop Scoop. A little birdie told me somebody else was sending me some too.

Its a shame, 6 turners and less than one full.
rant.gif

Sorry if I confused you Beth. You don't owe me anything besides what you have posted on your swap thread.
Jim

lau.gif

Thats why I went back to check, I figured I better go check....thought someone might try that ..
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
JK !!!

Poor Jim...... only 1 turner full...... so what is that like 90-100 eggs. ?
tongue2.gif
OOOO THE HORROR!!!
lol.png

41 eggs

Quote:
lau.gif

Thats why I went back to check, I figured I better go check....thought someone might try that ..
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
JK !!!

Poor Jim...... only 1 turner full...... so what is that like 90-100 eggs. ?
tongue2.gif
OOOO THE HORROR!!!
lol.png

41 eggs

shame.gif

you are in a crisis.

Thanks. Insurance adjuster came out today and looks like insurance will cover a pretty good amount. At least enough to replace the shed, lawnmowner and some contents. Feeders etc. the pain in the butt part will be converting it into a coop, ie., cutting pop doors build walls to separate the different coops within the coop, etc. but we have progress!!!!

Quote:
7 of 8 are developing. 1 had a blood ring. I'm way excited.

Oh Jim that is great. I am very happy that your incubation is going well. Let me know what colors you hatch. I am very excited about mine too. I had a 3 blood rings and a couple of clears but the rest look good.

So. My incubator spiked up to 114 degrees. I am devastated. None of my sizzles and EE's from Beth hatched.
hit.gif
I think I'm done with hatching for awhile.
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom