WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention I received the gorgeous Rooster Chicken candy dish from BHep. LOVE IT! Thanks You!

Today put into lockdown Silkie and Frizzle eggs from ItsieBitsieFarm. 3 of the Silkies are iffy, afraid they quit in the last few days
sad.png
Nothing obvious but they appear to have not filled the egg and no movement. Darn shame, every egg she sent developed and appeared to be on target to hatch.

Would anyone want Brown Leghorn eggs? They are as purebred as hatchery birds can be, but still lay wonderfully and are pretty. I only have one pullet laying but she is reliable for 6 days a week and I have 100% fertility/hatch on her eggs I've incubated. I could throw in some Brown Leghorn X Barred Rocks also. I have 3 of those chicks in the brooder and they are cute as can be. They should be excellent egg layers. Waffling if I should add them to my swap page.

This one if 'Football' a Leghorn cross BR. DD named it due to the marks under the eyes LOL

football.jpg

my beautiful cockerel 'Jacob' who is the father. His tail feathers are longer now, this pic is over a month old.
teenageJacob.jpg

I got my egg tote from dmccann today. Love it ... thank you ! It is a gift for my very dear friend. I give her eggs once a week in a little basket. She prefers them in the basket. Next time I bring the eggs they will come in the basket...in the egg tote.
clap.gif

I know I owe crossgirl 2 wall hangings. They will go out tomorrow. DO I owe anyone else ??? I didn't write it down
barnie.gif
he.gif

Nevermind..... I went back and checked. All American Chick your syrups are already on the way. Shipped Mon.
So crossgirls goes tomorrow and I am up to date.
big_smile.png

Plus I have 1 swap left
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Me. LOL
tongue2.gif
Just seeing if I can score more eggs.
hide.gif
I know I owe you some in a few months and some will go out soon.

Its a sad day. I will only have 1 1/2 turners full of eggs, if even that many after I put eggs in lock down today after work. It may even be less than 1 turner. I have a bunch more go into lock down Thursday and more Friday. Ugh. What am I going to do? I guess its a good thing I have eggs coming from Natalie and Coop Scoop. A little birdie told me somebody else was sending me some too.

Its a shame, 6 turners and less than one full.
rant.gif

Sorry if I confused you Beth. You don't owe me anything besides what you have posted on your swap thread.
Jim

Quote:
Me. LOL
tongue2.gif
Just seeing if I can score more eggs.
hide.gif
I know I owe you some in a few months and some will go out soon.

Its a sad day. I will only have 1 1/2 turners full of eggs, if even that many after I put eggs in lock down today after work. It may even be less than 1 turner. I have a bunch more go into lock down Thursday and more Friday. Ugh. What am I going to do? I guess its a good thing I have eggs coming from Natalie and Coop Scoop. A little birdie told me somebody else was sending me some too.

Its a shame, 6 turners and less than one full.
rant.gif

Sorry if I confused you Beth. You don't owe me anything besides what you have posted on your swap thread.
Jim

lau.gif

Thats why I went back to check, I figured I better go check....thought someone might try that ..
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
JK !!!

Poor Jim...... only 1 turner full...... so what is that like 90-100 eggs. ?
tongue2.gif
OOOO THE HORROR!!!
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom