WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
114! Did you leave it next to an open window? I once left the window open with the fan blowing, it got up to 106. What kind of incubator?

sorry for your loss too, My friends tell me I have the sensitivity of a jackhammer.

Last edited:
Quote:
NOOOOOooooo
hit.gif
When were they due? How long was the temp. spike? There MAY still be a chance.
fl.gif

We need more info........................
barnie.gif

OK whistlinchicken
I got my box of doggies goodies!!!!
th.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
thats was an amazing box of goodies thank you thank you thank you!!!! I popped a baggies open and gave a kibble to my baby already! He was hesitant but after He chomped it the nubs nubs were a hit!!!
ya.gif
bow.gif
thank you! Oh yes Did I say THANK YOU?????
hugs.gif

You go to the BYC shop, and purchase a GFM. In the comment notes, at the bottom of your purchase info...put that the GFM, is a gift, and include the username, of who you're gifting to. Then, just check out, as normal. You should get a conformation email shortly.

Last edited:
I got my books and Fanta shirt from anderson8505 - my girls will love them. Thanks bunches and Wow you are quick to ship! My "Orange" loving daughter will be in heaven
big_smile.png

I got the eggs from hot2pot today. All of them made it safely here.
Also the buff orps you sent me over a month or so ago, hatch 6 of 8. I got 5 orps and a black and white chick? Any idea what breed?

Quote:
I got mixed eggs from deb about 2 months ago, does the chick have a spot on top of it's head? Thats a barred rock if it did, I don't remember the black austros having much white on them but the barred rock chick did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom