WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hatched out 2 paint chicks from my paint pen. I have 1 more pipped. 3 made it to lockdown. So far no off colors. the 2 that hatched are white with black spots. Nice spacing and foot feathering. Can't wait to see the last one hatch. Hard to see the spots in the pic. But if you can see the little black specs thats the spots.
lol.png
I am very happy with the quaility of these. Both hatched with a vaulted head 1 has a bigger vault than the other.

PaintChicks1-1.jpg

PaintChicks2-1.jpg

PaintChickFeet2.jpg

PaintChickFeet1.jpg

None of my Christmas hatch eggs hatched from HenThymes. I think the ride here caused some problems, like wonky air sacs. Oh well - I tried. My girls are finally laying again so I'll try hatching some of those to get my fix.
big_smile.png
Its great to see everyone elses fluffy butts - that helps.

What cuties you got reesepoultry and HenThymes!

I am sorry to hear that. I have excellent hatch rates from both reesepoultry and HenThymes. I wish you better luck in the future. Don't give up.
hugs.gif

Quote:

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't do anything special for seramas, they get started the same way all of my babies do. I use old tupperware hamburger press bowls (as they are shallow and wide), fill them with some flat sided clear vase glass beads and add water. The beads stop them from being able to drowned and they can get up in it if the need to to learn to drink.
wink.png

Coldupnorth - so sorry to hear none hatched, sounds like you have rough po's going your way too. So far reese and I haven't had any luck back in forth our way yet either.
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom