WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is probably from the black star sex link hen with a white silkie roo. He has a thing for her. They both have the best personalities of the bunch. I don't know off the top of my head if the silkie feathering will come out possibly on that chick. It looks extra puffy. My silkies always need up to a week of butt wipes if I have the heat on and don't use ACV. I have two that look just like Olive now.

Here are Cuntryupppie Chick's babies. Two silkies and a mystery chick with light leg feathering. What is it??
It's a big sucker and bold.

This is the special needs silkie, Olive. I have to wash her tushie every day. She's half the size of her sibling and can't keep up so they all have to stay in the coop. There's a fourth, a BR maybe, from my own mutt eggs.

Olive and her silkie sissie together:

Sorry for clogging up the swap thread last night, but I had a REALLY bad night. Thank you to all of you who lent some words of encouragement. I ended up bawling my eyes out over the phone to my husband, who is out of town.

Sorry for clogging up the swap thread last night, but I had a REALLY bad night. Thank you to all of you who lent some words of encouragement. I ended up bawling my eyes out over the phone to my husband, who is out of town.

I too know the "joys" of teenagers. My son enlisted in the Army back in August. Absolutely broke my heart. However, by time mid November came around and he was off to boot camp, I was really relieved. He reasoned that he shouldn't try to get a part time job because he'd just be leaving and why take one from someone who needs it. So....................three months of sleeping all day, gaming all night, and doing nothing at all around the house. Things are much calmer here now that his little brother (who does do chores) and my boyfriend are not seething in resentment. I miss him sooooo much though.
sad.png

Sometimes all you can do is cry and then start all over again.
hugs.gif

I too know the "joys" of teenagers. My son enlisted in the Army back in August. Absolutely broke my heart. However, by time mid November came around and he was off to boot camp, I was really relieved. He reasoned that he shouldn't try to get a part time job because he'd just be leaving and why take one from someone who needs it. So....................three months of sleeping all day, gaming all night, and doing nothing at all around the house. Things are much calmer here now that his little brother (who does do chores) and my boyfriend are not seething in resentment. I miss him sooooo much though.
sad.png

Sometimes all you can do is cry and then start all over again.
hugs.gif

Thank you. It wasn't just her, her actions were just the culminating event of a bad evening.

It is probably from the black star sex link hen with a white silkie roo. He has a thing for her. They both have the best personalities of the bunch. I don't know off the top of my head if the silkie feathering will come out possibly on that chick. It looks extra puffy. My silkies always need up to a week of butt wipes if I have the heat on and don't use ACV. I have two that look just like Olive now.

I had read that broody raised chicks never get pasty butt but I can now say that that is incorrect!! I've been wrestling with taking the two silkies away from their mother but it may not be my choice. She jumped out yesterday and was gone for hours so I had to take Olive in to warm her up. If she does it again, I'm going to just lock her out and stick a heat lamp in there. The other chickens have not bothered my other broody and her clutch who are free to move about the flock (they are all white) but they do not like these black chicks and thump them on the head if I let them out with mom .

I agree the chipmunk is puffy. The chick from my flock of sexlink roo over the brahma or the japanese is not the least fluffy. Must be the silkie in it! Will be interesting to see what I end up with!

Thank you. It wasn't just her, her actions were just the culminating event of a bad evening.

OOO Great... I have 3 coming up to their teens. My DD is 13, thinks she is 25.
barnie.gif
An 11 son... thinks he knows more then me.
barnie.gif
(probably does
hide.gif
) A 12 year old foster son...won't even go there.
barnie.gif
My 9 year old DD
love.gif
so far.
gig.gif

How many "
barnie.gif
" can I use per post.
lau.gif

hugs.gif
Patty

Sweetie, you vent whenever you need to. I hope today brings you some sunshine, rest and peace of mind.

LOL
lau.gif
202rooster........... I could just IMAGINE the sad sack faces if I even suggested I was going on a cruise by myself !!!
tongue2.gif

I can't even potty without someone wanting to know where I am or what I am doing.
gig.gif
th.gif

That includes the dogs & cats !!!!
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom