WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and botched hatches from the LG I wasted initial money on..

I lucked out and found an older LG with wafer thermostat at a garage sale. I also have a brand new LG without one. The LG with wafer is wonderful. It holds a perfect 99, the only time it varies is if the house warms up too much, it might spike. Before you spend big bucks on a new one, you could add the wafer for less than $25 and see if you like it. I've had great luck with mine.

Got Polish eggs from John Farmer today - beautifully packaged and every eggs looks great. Thanks!

sent out to the following (2 were side swaps)
Pauletta - 03062400000041143859
Tricia - 03062400000041143927
Susan - 03062400000041143910

thanks for swapping guys
hugs.gif

Hmm.. Maybe I'll see if I can find a wafer. I plugged it in just to see if it would hold in case I try it again as a last resort, and temp wont go above 80..
rant.gif
Not sure what the malfunction is. It at least USED to get to temp, but then fluctuate..
I lucked out and found an older LG with wafer thermostat at a garage sale. I also have a brand new LG without one. The LG with wafer is wonderful. It holds a perfect 99, the only time it varies is if the house warms up too much, it might spike. Before you spend big bucks on a new one, you could add the wafer for less than $25 and see if you like it. I've had great luck with mine.

Got Polish eggs from John Farmer today - beautifully packaged and every eggs looks great. Thanks!

sent out to the following (2 were side swaps)
Pauletta - 03062400000041143859
Tricia - 03062400000041143927
Susan - 03062400000041143910

thanks for swapping guys
hugs.gif

Hmm.. Maybe I'll see if I can find a wafer. I plugged it in just to see if it would hold in case I try it again as a last resort, and temp wont go above 80..
rant.gif
Not sure what the malfunction is. It at least USED to get to temp, but then fluctuate..

I wrap towels or blankets around the bator, to cover the crack were lid meets bottom. That seems to be the place where heat escapes the most. Good luck!

You really want to go to a mid western state. Its negative 20 F wind chill and they are predicting 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow.
barnie.gif

Winter is here! - 20 degrees this morning not including the wind child which was close to -40. My chickens are like -"What the hay?" Florida sounds like heaven to me right now
wink.png

Hey, I am trying to work on my "Swap" info. As a rule, about how many (minimum) swap items should I have posted? Is 5 enough, or should there be more?

If it's good stuff, 5 is just fine, we don't have any rules about it. Diversity of stuff is good, you never know what someone will grab! Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom