WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
lau.gif
202rooster........... I could just IMAGINE the sad sack faces if I even suggested I was going on a cruise by myself !!!
tongue2.gif

I can't even potty without someone wanting to know where I am or what I am doing.
gig.gif
th.gif

That includes the dogs & cats !!!!
lol.png
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Yeah, I think my husband and daughter would curl up and die without me. But, yeah, Pauletta, I'd like a vacation by myself, maybe in the middle of a sparsely populated Midwest or western state, with horses and chickens, for about 25 years or so. Yeah, that would do it.

Thanks ya'll for your kind words. I just got back from our annual talent show and that cheered me up pretty good. I was a judge, too, which is always fun cuz I ham it up. (I teach at a middle school)

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Yeah, I think my husband and daughter would curl up and die without me. But, yeah, Pauletta, I'd like a vacation by myself, maybe in the middle of a sparsely populated Midwest or western state, with horses and chickens, for about 25 years or so. Yeah, that would do it.

Thanks ya'll for your kind words. I just got back from our annual talent show and that cheered me up pretty good. I was a judge, too, which is always fun cuz I ham it up. (I teach at a middle school)

barnie.gif
I drove a school bus 10 years. Middle Schooler...........
barnie.gif

lau.gif

yeah...
barnie.gif

and BTW, I don't think there's a limit on
barnie.gif

I wish I had an animated t-shirt with
barnie.gif
on it.
It would save people time, wondering how I feel, they would just instantly know...
barnie.gif

Although, sometimes I am just
big_smile.png
peachy.

I know whatcha mean. I'm living the nightmare with my granddaughters. It takes all of 15 seconds to tinkle and they are like where were you? We missed you. Oh good gravy for little sweeties.

LOL
lau.gif
202rooster........... I could just IMAGINE the sad sack faces if I even suggested I was going on a cruise by myself !!!
tongue2.gif

I can't even potty without someone wanting to know where I am or what I am doing.
gig.gif
th.gif

That includes the dogs & cats !!!!
lol.png

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

You really want to go to a mid western state. Its negative 20 F wind chill and they are predicting 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow.
barnie.gif

Anyone here have a table style incubator they'd want to sell? I borrowed a friends Hovabator and love it, after only OK hatches from my homeade one, and botched hatches from the LG I wasted initial money on..
rant.gif
Looking for a Hovabator preferably. Any unneeded ones out there?
big_smile.png
I placed a wanted ad a while ago, with no results..Willing to pay shipping.

Anyone here have a table style incubator they'd want to sell? I borrowed a friends Hovabator and love it, after only OK hatches from my homeade one, and botched hatches from the LG I wasted initial money on..
rant.gif
Looking for a Hovabator preferably. Any unneeded ones out there?
big_smile.png
I placed a wanted ad a while ago, with no results..Willing to pay shipping.

sorry. I love mine. I turned the homemade one into a dust collector minus the light--it's in the brooder. I got a pretty good deal on mine with a turner on eBay, new. Do your homework and search around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom