WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone take a guess at what color this little silkie is? I hatched it from ItsieBitsieFarm and it was all black out of the egg. As it has aged it has developed a silvery color on the tummy, white streaks on the wings and it's back is still a dusky black/blue.

I think it is beautiful, but I'm unsure what to call it
hu.gif

this photo is closest to the real color on it's back and wings - arrows show white streaks

the back color is washed out in this, but you can see how silvery the chest is.

Ok I was off of BYC for quite a while due to taking a break from poultry from all the predator problems but we are starting back up with new and predator proof coops and pens and so excited. Ok so back when I did swap 2 years ago we posted on here what we had and someone would take and then offer. Now I see it is all different ugghhhh!!! Can someone help me out? I would like to participate but cannot figure out how to do the link or how everyone gets the swap items in their signature area. I know....I am a technology dummy
hit.gif
Help please!!!!

anyone take a guess at what color this little silkie is? I hatched it from ItsieBitsieFarm and it was all black out of the egg. As it has aged it has developed a silvery color on the tummy, white streaks on the wings and it's back is still a dusky black/blue.

I think it is beautiful, but I'm unsure what to call it
hu.gif

this photo is closest to the real color on it's back and wings - arrows show white streaks

the back color is washed out in this, but you can see how silvery the chest is.

You have the makings of a beautiful gray!!
clap.gif

Well I won't be offering chicks for swaps anymore. The post office just told me today that they will no longer except my home made boxes. I told the post master to relay a message for me and tell them to take better care with the packages coming in and going out. That they keep dropping and throwing my boxes.
somad.gif
Not happy with the post office today.

That stinks I was looking forward to getting some chicks from you in the spring. What if someone sent you chick boxes ? Could you reuse old ones. I know I still have the box I got quail for you back in the summer. I am such a pack rat.
lol.png

Well I won't be offering chicks for swaps anymore. The post office just told me today that they will no longer except my home made boxes. I told the post master to relay a message for me and tell them to take better care with the packages coming in and going out. That they keep dropping and throwing my boxes.
somad.gif
Not happy with the post office today.

What the heck? What do they care the kind of box you use? Is there another PO close by? I'd go to another and just ignore whoever said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom