WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooper is adorable. I know he'll be a balm for your heart.
hugs.gif

Thanks everyone! Cooper has been great so far. We get lots of laughs and puppy kisses from him and that does help. Even potty training is going okay
celebrate.gif

202roosterlane - love the pics! My dad owned a 49' Harley for many many years and just sold it in the last 10 years. Thats what I grew up on - big and loud!

Well here are pics of my first strawberry cake.
hide.gif
Also did a simple dinner as at two kids are sooo picky.
tongue.png
Homemade hot pockets!

Cakes right after I leveled them

My first attempt at strawberry filling

Filling between the layers

And iced with homemade cream cheese icing

Hotpockets before baking

Yummy!!!

Those look good!!!

Well here are pics of my first strawberry cake.
hide.gif
Also did a simple dinner as at two kids are sooo picky.
tongue.png
Homemade hot pockets!

Cakes right after I leveled them

My first attempt at strawberry filling

Filling between the layers

And iced with homemade cream cheese icing

Hotpockets before baking

Yummy!!!

droolin.gif
YUMMY! What time is supper?
wink.png

Can you give us your recipes, please?
bow.gif

Cooper is absolutely adorable!!! He reminds me of a miniature Bernese Mountain Dog!
love.gif

Oh my word! I get on here and read- and now I WANT a puppy, more chicks, another motorcycle, AND yummy food!
lau.gif
Geeez.. Awesome pics! CUUUUTE Pup!

A question for those who may be able to help me.. We have a had a visitor in our big horse barn, that has decided to stay. Well, I felt bad because it's so cold and caught her to bring her in where it's warm. I'm pretty sure it's a dove. (some have argued she's a pigeon) I realized after I caught her that she has leg bands, but I can't find a site that will let me look it up. No one has an add out for a missing dove.. I know they can fly long, long distances. Any suggestions to find her owner by the bands, other than putting up adds? If I can't find them, I may have to get her a friend, or find someone with doves that would like another addition..She sure is purty!

Last edited:
No idea what she is, awesome would be my first guess LOL

did you try posting on the other fowl section of BYC? I know some people here have pigeons and doves. Bet they would know about the leg bands too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom