Whatcha Making for Supper?

I get that way with things, once or twice and I'm done. DH on the other hand will eat leftovers every meal until they are gone. He's sure handy to have around. :lol:
Mine eats leftovers for weekend breakfast. It sure is handy, otherwise stuff goes to the chickens.

:confused: I am making soup.....out of non leftovers today.

When I package meats for the freezer I trim everything. I save the meat bits off the trimmings for soups.....Does that make it kinda leftovers?

I made a corn bread too.

So tonight.....
Veggie beef soup and corn bread.
Now I'm sad eating tacos for one more day. :lol:

I have bags of stir fry vegetables in the freezer I have to use up, so after the baked potato tomorrow night, I am probably onto stir fry. I don't think I have enough vegetables for soup, but maybe now that I think about it I may have what I need for spinach, and mushroom soup. Mushrooms are canned though.

I have bags of stir fry vegetables in the freezer I have to use up, so after the baked potato tomorrow night, I am probably onto stir fry. I don't think I have enough vegetables for soup, but maybe now that I think about it I may have what I need for spinach, and mushroom soup. Mushrooms are canned though.

Soup can be made out of anything...bet your mushroom & spinach would make some tasty soup!

Back
Top Bottom