Whatcha Making for Supper?

Hmm. On Fridays I always cook for two days so I don't have cook on Sabbath. So tonight we are having spaghetti, corn and garlic bread with a side of teriyaki mushrooms (drool!), and I'm putting a frozen young cockerel in the crockpot that will be dumplings, for tomorrow. Yum!
Chicken and dumplings yum! It’s been forever since I’ve fixed that!

Is he going to stew the rabbit or will you? Just curious how it’s done and what seasonings will be used. :drool
He stewed the rabbits, which used to be my rabbits. :oops: I believe he used a prepackaged stew sauce and did it in the slow cooker. I try to remain in denial of stuff. :lol:

He stewed the rabbits, which used to be my rabbits. :oops: I believe he used a prepackaged stew sauce and did it in the slow cooker. I try to remain in denial of stuff. :lol:
Oh ok gotcha! I don’t blame you a bit! I think rabbit would be a very sensible protein source but gee there’s a cuddly cute factor there. Don’t thinK I could eat one I raised. I did buy some at a grocery store years and years ago but I can’t remember what I did with it! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom