Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest we start uploading our pics to photo bucket,, write a description on Word or Word Perfect or whatever software you have, past the code for the pic on it and make a file of these. That way all we have to do is copy and paste when we see a trade and it will have our description and photo right there and ready.

Can someone post a quickie directions or a link on how to post pics on the thread? Is that the best way to do it or to post to photobucket? I have never done either...I'll have to figure it out.

Quote:
I am still looking for some specific types of eggs. As for horse related stuff, sort of. Not really "horse" stuff, but things with horses on them. My daughter LOVES horses.

What about stationery? Does anyone like any? Notepads? Houseplants? I've gotta take some pics tomorrow......

I like eggs, cute horse stuff, cute sheep figurines, and purple glass. Now if I can only find some items to offer up that don't need photos. My camera broke:(
sad.png
I have stuff I wanna photograph too.
sad.png
I have some swap stuff to photograph that I was gonna offer on the whatyagot thread as soon as I get the camera button fixed.

i'm looking for hhhmm.... mountain quail or tx blue scale eggs but don't see that happening,rotfl. certain chook eggs, anything tinkerbell or ladybugs:tongue , windchimes, garden ornaments, homemade items such as soaps, towels ect. anything chicken or possibly cows to add to my kitchen. plants i don't have or want more of,lol. cake decorateing books, pans or supplies to use and anything else that catches my eye. i got 5 kid's so always looking for things for them too.
smile.png

farmgirlie what kind's of things do u have? i don't always have pics to put up either. if u give a description with it salot of times u don't need pics. i'd hate to see u left out cuz ur cam is broke, u should join in on the fun too.
big_smile.png

Leah, I always use photobucket to post my pics. It's really easy just go to www.photobucket.com and upload your pics on there. You will have to create you an account first though and then upload and you just copy and paste the image code into your post on here. I have never used the byc site for image hosting so I don't know how easy it is.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom