What's for supper?!

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
Lake Butler (Union County)
I been CRAVING ITALIAN for DAYS now but haven't been able to get it! Finally today hubby is walking to the store to get some lasagna, salad stuff, and bread sticks! IM SO HAPPY! ABOUT TIME!
clap.gif

He said he is tired of hearing me whining and complaining that I want italian. He asked why can't I make some spagetti
sickbyc.gif

We have had tooo much of that!

I would love to make my own lasagna, I made them GOOD, but unfortunately I don't have the energy nor the time to make a whole batch. When I make lasgna, it's like 5 lbs worth and it takes both hubby and I to get it otu of the oven SAFELY! LOL!

So...what are you having for supper? Anything good?! I think next Im goign to want some SEA FOOD! but hubby hates sea food! OH WELL!
hu.gif

potato soup sound good that this point. around here it's a 2 pot dish, cuz thats how much they eat
th.gif
I am feeding seven people and four of the are boys ages 13, 15, 18, 20 soo that says a lot. lol
it will be rich and creamy, and mom got some good bread I could toast mmm. ok now I am hungery!

smile.png

Last edited:
leftovers..
sickbyc.gif

It was good last night though..
Shells with tomato sauce with meatballs and pepperoni mixed in..
i layered it..
shell/sauce mix, then i added a layer of feta cheese, parm cheese, mozz cheese...then added another layer of shells and sauce and a top layer of cheese again...
came out yum!

Quote:
I made that TONS of times before and it's a family favorite! We use sausage instead of pepperoni though, Italian sausage and no meat balls but it seems the same thing pretty much. When we have big family gatherings, someone or 2 is always bringing that dish!

Quote:
I made that TONS of times before and it's a family favorite! We use sausage instead of pepperoni though, Italian sausage and no meat balls but it seems the same thing pretty much. When we have big family gatherings, someone or 2 is always bringing that dish!

yup..its a great use for left over spaghetti sauce...
smile.png

Spaghetti and meat sauce. I made a huge pot of sauce using tons of this years tomatoes. So now I have some to freeze as well! Yum yum.
wee.gif

I had 3, yes i mean THREE, bowls of lasagna and a bowl of salad and I gotta say IM STILL HUNGRY!
That is very unusual for me. I can't even finish half a bowl of lasagna and even a whole bowl of salad but today I went overboard. Hubby is giving me a really dirty look and keeps asking me if Im feeling alright. NO! IM HUNGRY!
smack.gif

Everyone else is saying that htey are cold but Im feeling like Im burning up.
No I don't feel sick, im just tired, hot, and HUNGRY.

Hope this doesn't mean anything baby-wise
hmm.png

Steak sandwich and greek salad. I also had a greek salad for lunch.

Just like McCord, if I like it, I will eat it & eat it! Only I am not preggers, don't have a good excuse!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom