What's Going on with Blooie?

As for you not being taken seriously....psshhhh, not having birds now does not wipe the wisdom from your mind nor does it negate any advice you offer

:goodpost:

B, so good to hear from you...your BYC family & friends were getting worried! It doesn't matter if you have chickens or not, we love you and need you around. Tough decisions are part of life and you did what was best for you & yours. :hugs

:goodpost:

I agree! Please don't go Blooie. There are lots of people on here who dont have animals for one reason or another. We need your experience, your stories & your smiling face.
I'm sorry you've had to make some difficult decisions, but I'm glad they are all still together in a good new home.

I'm wishing you good health & happiness & really hoping you'll stay! :hugs

:hugs :love

We're always here to support. There are many here that don't actually own chickens any longer---we won't kick you out.

As for you not being taken seriously....psshhhh, not having birds now does not wipe the wisdom from your mind nor does it negate any advice you offer

what a great way to allow yourself the strength to let them go

B, so good to hear from you...your BYC family & friends were getting worried! It doesn't matter if you have chickens or not, we love you and need you around. Tough decisions are part of life and you did what was best for you & yours. :hugs
X 2! :hugs....:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom