What's Going on with Blooie?

Blooie, so glad to hear from you. You've not been far from my mind. Take care, my sister, and enjoy your new path. Yes, you have done the right thing, but would I ever doubt that you would choose to do that? Nevah! Now, as you move forward, take some time to be kind to yourself. You give so very much, and do not take any Blooie time. You really shouldn't leave BYC, b/c you have a lot of wisdom and grace to offer. But, BYC takes time away from an already busy schedule... so... allot your time as you see fit, and bear no guilt. Know that you are loved.

Thanks for updating us all and the very thoughtful post. I have also considered that there will be a time when I can't keep the "kiddos" anymore and it always makes me feel sad just to think about it.

I hope you have some GREAT adventures traveling with your husband!

As for you not being taken seriously....psshhhh, not having birds now does not wipe the wisdom from your mind nor does it negate any advice you offer

:goodpost:

B, so good to hear from you...your BYC family & friends were getting worried! It doesn't matter if you have chickens or not, we love you and need you around. Tough decisions are part of life and you did what was best for you & yours. :hugs

:goodpost:

I agree! Please don't go Blooie. There are lots of people on here who dont have animals for one reason or another. We need your experience, your stories & your smiling face.
I'm sorry you've had to make some difficult decisions, but I'm glad they are all still together in a good new home.

I'm wishing you good health & happiness & really hoping you'll stay! :hugs

Well, as I said in another thread, I know me so well and I figured if I was still posting and reading and giggling at pictures of new chicks and such, it would make the decision harder for me - that old niggling fear of no longer fitting in plus having it hit home what I was giving up. But life goes on, and life is full of changes. I've had more than my share for one year, but all of you are always here - a constant and I just can't make myself give that up too! :love

Ever see "Lilo and Stitch?"
ohana.jpg

Blooie, you're ohana. Keep in touch.:hugs

Back
Top Bottom