what's good about Tennessee?

KristyHall

Crowing
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
North Alabama
I have a friend who is thinking about moving to Tennessee and is weighing pros and cons.

he doesn't have easy access to the internet right now so I said I would ask around.

so you Tennesseeians, what do you love about Tennessee? pros? cons?

he was wanting to know the laws on gun owner ship, self defense, home wine/liquor brewing, and livestock laws.

he's looking some stuff up at the library computer but I thought I would help.

Like most states it depends on where you are moving to. I live in the country where everybody owns at least 1 gun, who cares if you are making wine after all some are still making moonshine, if you shoot somebody they had better be inside the house, if you got the land & you keep your livestock up like you are supposed to & keep them home nobody much cares. In the cities it is a little different story.

As the saying goes "the only good thing come out ah Tennessee is the river, an its full of ________ (poop)"

Seriously though. Tn has no income tax, is an open carry state but requires taking classes to get a CC permit so its CC permit is resepericated with more states than any other but it has no castle law last I checked an is actually a "must retreat" state.

If he moves to the Smokies I see no cons
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom