What's in everyones brooders?

Thankfully, the only thing in my brooder now is sawdust and few leftover droppings. I do have a 6 week old polish pullet though still if anyone in the Houston area wants her:

65925_dotter7.jpg

I have 9 precious silkie babies and then I have 3 mamas (not in brooders) with babies, either silkies or silkie/frizzle mix, not sure yet

I have 8 - 6 week old BLRW's in my brooder and they are driving me insane. LOL! I'm ready for them to go outside, NOW! The dust is unbelievable and they are getting restless in their kiddie pool. We've had NOTHING but rain lately and that's all it's calling for the next week.
barnie.gif

We just placed 5 new peepers in the brooder. 3 Speckled Sussex, 1 Black Australorp, and 1 Silver Laced Wynadotte. I'm hoping to add 2 Wellsummers next week.

One splash polish, one black/white crested polish, two EE's, two black jersey giants, 3 white silkies, one golden Sebright, and one Mille Fleure Duccle Roo! All about 5 weeks old.

1 bantam - 1 chicken - large lol and quail next door and a duck next door to them
tongue.png
lol and 2 more quails tomorrow to add

i cant wait to hatch more chickens
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom