What's in YOUR basement?

Nana2KJS

Chicks-n-Ahs
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
SE Kansas
We have 3 little partridge rocks (along with a few meal worms), three weeks old, and a cricket or two - anybody else?
25641_imgp7528.jpg

25641_commander_rex_3-20-10.jpg

25641_stormtrooper_3-20-10.jpg

25641_princess_leia_3-20-10.jpg

My grandsons had naming privileges for our first ever hatch .... guess the force is with us!
smile.png

CUTE !
love.gif
GRR! seeing all these chick photos makes me want some chicks!

My basement's residents:
Two hedgehogs : Nutmeg and Halwyn
smile.png

Two parakeets : Boom and Pow
smile.png

One Crested Gecko : Nash
smile.png

One Desert Tortoise : Rocky
smile.png

& possibly a snake...my brother saw a big one in our basement and ran upstairs to get my dad and came back and it was gone. So who knows?

I have eleven SLW chicks 4 weeks old, wish I had some meal worms though (don't know where to buy them around my house - in the middle of no where).

Emzyyy - you have quite a nice collection. I had a hedgehog once and loved it as they are real easy to care for and don't smell , but you can't really pick it up and hold it - LOL.

6 Buff Orpington Pullets
11 Black Australorp Pullets
2 Black Australorp Cockerels

All are 5.5 weeks old.

I haven't given them mealworms yet, but everyone else gets them. Right now the mealworm bins are mostly full of "moving sand". The baby mealys are too small to really see.

All basement babies are moving outside tomorrow. The 3 bantam cochins in the outside brooder get their new house tomorrow, so that gives me a place to get the stinkers outside.

Matt

Quote:
Really? I think I have gotten used to being poked. They don't really poke me anymore their used to being handled and lay their quills down for me. They even like to lick my hands and eat treats from my hands. They get baths too.
smile.png
My female Nutmeg is much more calm than my male Halwyn. I just got him not too long ago though so he's still getting used to me.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom