what's in your fridge?

technodoll

Songster
10 Years
Aug 25, 2009
Quebec, Canada
DH get so annoyed when he opens the fridge and can't find anything to eat because it's full of dinner for the dogs, breakfast for the chickens and eggs marked for sale!
lol.png

I'm not wrong, am I?

LOL
big_smile.png

Hmmm good idea to have His and Her fridges... mind you, His would only have bacon and cheese and Mine would still mostly have food for the chickens and the dogs....

They eat better than we do
lol.png

Mine has cokes, frozen dinners, roman noddles an leftovers. Hers has eggs milk an all the real food you have to cook. Hers also seems to always have all the ice cream an chocolate.
hmm.png

We needed two to hold everything. One in the kitchen the other in the dining room by the deep freeze. It just sorta ended up his an hers.

Edited because I cant spell milk
big_smile.png

Last edited:
ATM in our fridge is a gallon of milk, some butter, some carrots, some lettuce, and turkey. LOTS and LOTS of turkey! Also some left over mashed potatoes, stuffing ball, and some fudge...and 1.5 pumpkin pies lol

I am going to be busy with the foodsaver tomorrow! At least we wont have to worry about the freezer being empty lol

Oh, and 1.5 dozen eggs form the STORE cos my girls are not laying
sad.png
Well, Momma Esther decided she was going to lay two days in a row !!!! YAY!!! FINALLY!!! On the plus side, the babies see her laying in there and setting a good example for when they do. I am expecting two or 3 to start very soon. Have to say, I HAD to have the two little eggs that we got from Momma, and they were SOOOOOO yummy compared to the store ones
sad.png
I gave her a big treat and told her to keep it up and be a good role model for the babies
tongue.png

not many leftovers after the college kids finished going through things this weekend, but an amazing assortment of condiments reflecting several continents' influence - particularly German, Humong, and good ol' southern! I think there's 5 different hot sauces.

Back
Top Bottom