What's on your MP3 player

woodmort

RIP 1938-2020
9 Years
Jul 6, 2010
Wanna compare? A partial list of what's on my Zune as opposed to my ipod/iphon--in no particular order:

Canadian Brass, June Carter and her family, Johnny Cash,Dixie Chicks, Straight No Chaser, The Carpenters, Dinah Washington, Wynton Marsalis, Taylor Swift, The Kingston Trio (every album they ever put out), Statler Bros., Simon and Garfunkel, Sheryl Crow,Roberta Flack, Rita Coolidge, Ray Charles, Pointer Sisters, Pablo Casals, The Platters,Norah Jones, Oak Ridge Boys,Maynard Ferguson, Maurice Andre, The Limeliters, Linda Ronstadt, Kris Kristofferson, Longview,Juice Newton, Julie London, The Johnson Mountain Boys, Herb Alpert and TB,Glenn Yarborough, Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, The Harmonizing Four,Faith Hill, Frank Sinatra, Fifth Dimension,Eddie Arnold and a bunch of gospel and classical stuff. I'd have more jazz but haven't gotten around to taking all my vinyl and converting it to CD's.

Not a bad and diverse collect for a 72-year old guy. Now I'm going to crank it up and go out to take care of the chickens then wash the car.
smile.png

ETA: Oh yeah, how could I forget Aaron Wilburn?

Last edited:
Nothing is on my Zune.....I deleted everything. I don't know how to get music back on there....I have to call Zune everytime and just have not.
sad.png

My iPod has various types of Shape Note and Sacred Harp singing plus other southern folk songs.

The Platters? I thought you were just a kid. We're the same age.

It sounds like you have a pretty diverse interest in music. Like you, I have jazz, pop, country, blues, big band, rock, but no rap!
smile.png

Are you familiar with Chris Botti? Here's a link to a video of his. Even if you don't like him, you will certainly like his 26 year old guest singer.
wink.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QljDNDxQLXc&feature=related

Ed

Quote:
Save it, SONY has stopped making them so it'll soon be an antique.

Quote:
Thanks Ed--that is great stuff. Just don't get that kind of band/music any more.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom