What's on your MP3 player

Don't you hate it when you have to call someone for your job and the phone has hip hop or rap playing full blast in your ear while you wait for them to answer. How rude.

I have to say I only have country music on my Ipod cause anything else is just noise......
yippiechickie.gif

As far as the walkman ummm its over in my sewing table cause I pull it out due to the fact I still have thousand tapes my kids are like mom ya need to upgrade so I did I got Ipod.....I do prefer it just cause I dont have to change anything and it can go for hrs at a time without repeat or me dealing with it.

Quote:
Was it next to a huge round stone with a hole in the middle?

Uuummmm.... I don't... remember. Why, did you bury one under a tree in Maine when you were a kid?

Lets see....I have these on my iPod nano:

Stevie Wonder
Green Day
Lynyrd Skynyrd
big_smile.png

Switchfoot
Skillet
Breaking Benjamin
The Beatles
Lady Gaga
Neil Young
The Police
The Googoo Dolls

And there are many more, but I just can't think of them.

Last edited:
Gonna take me a minute to remember what I have on it since I listen to random stuff once in a while. I listen to songs from bands like Ozzy, Metallica, AC/DC, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Korn, System of a Down, Lordi, Otyg, Rammstein, Evanscence (spelling?), Bush, Godsmack, Live, Slipknot (I'm Christian incase you're wondering since the band isn't), Blind Guardian, Papa Roach, Disturbed, Staind, 3 Doors Down, and others that I have forgotten. I do also have soundtrack songs from the movies Rocky Horror Picture Show, Batman, Mortal Kombat, Nightmare Before Christmas, V for Vendetta, and Walk Hard. I'd like to add some Lady Gaga songs, Scottish bagpipes, the song The House of The Risin Sun (The Animals verison), the song Hallelujah, and some of the songs from the Watchmen movie especially the Simon and Gurfunkel "Sound of Silence." I guess I have a variety of taste in music. My husband hates some of the movies I watch cause of it though.

I bought an ipod a few years ago. Would it be bad if I admitted that I haven't used it in a year?

I love silence most of the time.

I have a lot of independent artists or newer artists bookmarked in Youtube, though. (Legal copies with their record companies...)

I did buy two Village People LP's today, though...

Back
Top Bottom