What's on your MP3 player

Quote:
You do NOT! CD or Cassette tapes? Sorry, I'm no techie, but that's just funny.
gig.gif

Cassette of course, the CD version is a "Discman"

Our 2003 Chevy pickup actually still has a cassette player in it, meaning I get to rock out to everything I did back in high school ... 80's obscure rock and metal! Exodus, Metal Church, Overkill, Mercyful Fate, Testamant and many more

My Zune, has Linda Ronstadt, Pablo Cruise, Little River Band, Styx, Supertramp, Lover Boy, Rush, B52's, Brothers 4, Alan Jackson, Alabama, George Strait, Garth Brooks, Foreigner, Van Halen, Al Stewart, Air Supply, Bread, Alice Cooper, Atlanta, Barry Manilow, Billy Idol , Billy Joel, Elton John, Bon Jovi, Cat Stevens, Cher, Green day, John Mayer, Jethro Tull, Otis Redding, Sammy Hagar, Simon & Garfunkel, The Doobies, Frankie Vali and the 4 Seasons, Michael Jackson, Fifth Dimension.

I listen to quite a bit of stuff. I like soft to hard rock mostly. I also like some musicals. I like some classical too. I just don't know which I like. It drives me nuts to hear songs and not know the group if I like it. I also hate it when you find some music that you would like to put on, but it is not available.

Oh well. It's quite a jump over the old days when you had to buy the album for 1 song that you liked. There have always been so many one hit wonders.

Quote:
I have over a thousand that I stole when the two "download anything/everything" sites were still open. Dem were the "good old days".
Your "Not a bad and diverse collect for a 72-year old guy." is right, but I betcha that THIS 72-year-old THIEF has outdone ya.

I have a lot of country artists, Bon Jovi, Queen, Michael Jackson, The Who, Beatles, ABBA, Billy Joel, Elvis, Heart, Guns n' Roses, Jim Brickman, Modern English, Namie Amuro, Survivor, and the only rap song I like by Spose.
tongue.png

I found a walkman once! I was metal detecting on my grandma's friend's property, and found it under a tree about two feet underground.
tongue.png

I had a '46 dodge back in 1960 that had a bad muffler and lousy timing--when you went anyplace between the noise and the rhythmic misfiring you had to shout at people in order to be heard. I think that was the beginning of hip hop.

Back
Top Bottom