what's thattt noisee?! xD!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Emzyyy, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    AHA! Im upstairs in the loft inside and my dogs are downstairs and the dog is making a noise I never knew a dog could make, purttty loud can hear it upstairs. SHHH! I thinkk she is dreaming of waaa' I don't know? Wild Banshees? Guinea Fowl? Crazed Chickens? [​IMG] It sounds like a cross between major hickups and snoring. I heard it another time about a week ago and tried to get it on film but the camera turning on woke Patty (the dog) up and I was not gonna stay up until she did it again. She stopped but next time she does it, ill be ready with a camera in hand.

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Can't wait.

Should be fun.

Dogs can make hillarious noises while asleep.

3. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    We had an old dog that ran in her sleep. Must have been some great dreams. She would lay on ger side sound asleep. She would start heavy panting and her feet would beginning moving like she was running full tilt across a field.

Funniest thing ever to watch her. LOL

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:I had a border collie that did the same thing, I think she was still rounding up sheep in her sleep and having a great time!

5. Possumpoint

Possumpoint Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    My 10 yr. old Chihuahua runs, barks and snores like crazy when she sleeps. Don't know who snores the loudest, her or DH, LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by