whats the cheapest egg incubator?

duck hatcher

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 22, 2014
Ohio
My Coop
My Coop
I have 3 Pekin ducks and there is 2 boys and 1 girl, so, they are mating. yesterday, my female duck laid 3 eggs and she wont sit on them, so i need an incubator because i wanna hatch them. What small and cheap incubator should i get?
jumpy.gif

Hi :welcome Glad you joined the flock. X2 on eBay. There are lots of small cheap incubators on there. Also a good thermometer and hygrometer are most helpful. Please be warned though incubating and hatching becomes highly addictive. It has turned me into a crazy mother hen :cd Wishing you the very best of luck with your eggs :frow

Last edited:
I have 3 Pekin ducks and there is 2 boys and 1 girl, so, they are mating. yesterday, my female duck laid 3 eggs and she wont sit on them, so i need an incubator because i wanna hatch them. What small and cheap incubator should i get?
jumpy.gif
Sorry I haven't been on this thread lately, I was checking out the site. Anyways, thanks everyone for the ideas! I'm just going to be safe and wait until spring, but in the meantime, I'll be checking out everyone's ideas! thanks again!
ya.gif

Hi
welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined the flock. X2 on eBay. There are lots of small cheap incubators on there. Also a good thermometer and hygrometer are most helpful. Please be warned though incubating and hatching becomes highly addictive. It has turned me into a crazy mother hen
D.gif
Wishing you the very best of luck with your eggs
frow.gif
I wanted to incubate because I've always wanted to watch the ducklings follow their mom, and because I'm selling my chickens eggs, so for anyone who wants duck eggs, I'll have a ton non-incubated ones if I get to hatch some in the spring first! I'm sure I'll get addicted..
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom