whats the most exotic animal youve ever owned???????????pics??????????

I had a Coatimundi once. Pretty awesome animals!! His name was Gonzo..They should not be a "pet" tho.
Ill have to search my computer for a pic of him.

Here we go..
Gonzo the coatimundi

Mangrove monitor

Asian water montior

And my Tegu's

I love extreamly large reptiles :)

Last edited:
I've been looking at black and white tegus and would love to have one someday. Seems like they need quite a large enclosure though! What do you keep yours in?

Right now I just have a crested gecko but would love to get a chameleon some day.

Last edited:
I've been looking at black and white tegus and would love to have one someday. Seems like they need quite a large enclosure though! What do you keep yours in?

Right now I just have a crested gecko but would love to get a chameleon some day.

Make sure you get a B&W Tegu and not a gold/columbian.
For 2 red tegus i have a 6'x4'x4' cage. Which is small for to tegus. But they spend most of the time out of the cage.
And the Black and white dosnt have a cage..she free roams the reptile room as pleases. But i have it set up so she can bask and she is trained to use a cat litter box for the bathroom!.
If its a reptile, iv probably owned it at one time. I use to breed Bearded dragons and tegus, but stoped once i got chickens and goats..so notni have my Aussie water dragon and my tegus

Last edited:
I used to own a Raccoon when I was younger. I would have to scan some pictures onto my computer but I don't feel like doing that right now. His name was Rocko. He was such a fun pet to have!

A family friend also used to own a Cougar. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I got to play with a Cougar cub! c:

I would loved to see a pic of rocko!! My mom use to have a racoon when i was younger!
Playing with a cougar cub must of been awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom