Whats the point of SAVE a CHICK??

jaybob54

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 27, 2010
A couple of weeks ago I went to tractor supply and they had their chick, duck, turkey, and goose events.
When I was done looking for some good pullets I saw three little packages that said Save-a-chick.
I was wandering what does that mean if you have food,water, and a good heatlamp??
D.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Home to 2 horses, 2 cats, 2dogs, 1 silly wabbit, and 16 chickens which are Buff Opringtons, Aracauna chicks, White Leghorns, and a mix breed of 4 banty chicks.

I did buy it and use it when I got my chicks. They all survived fine. Don't know if that had anything to do with it, but I wanted to give them the best chance possible! They are now 14 weeks old and thriving! Would use it again for sure if I shipped chicks.

valleyvet.com :

Sav-A-Chick Electrolyte and Vitamin Supplement is concentrated for use in poultry drinking water. Helps poultry stay hydrated and healthy. Each 0.25 oz packet is mixed with one gallon of water to prepare electrolyte solution for 1 to 10 birds. Offer the mixed solution for 1 to 5 days during hot weather or stress. Make fresh solution daily.

Chris​

Back
Top Bottom