What's the rule on pantyhose?

Quote:
You wild thing Wildsky! (Thigh-high?)

With boots!
wee.gif
(or as I like to call them, beetle crushers)

Now that is one thing I do like, fishnets! But I am one of those crazy dyed hair pierced people (least thats what close-minded people call me
roll.png
) who like to wear fishnets with capris or knee socks. :|

Last edited:
Quote:
In New York, they're called roach-killers. I tried some on yesterday and walked the distance of the aisle before laughing at the thought of the way they would look out here in the backwoods. Didn't buy 'em.

Last edited:
I think it depends on the outfit. I hate pantyhose and only wear them to job interviews! However, I like tights and would go that direction in the winter.

Quote:
In New York, they're called roach-killers. I tried some on yesterday and walked the distance of the aisle before laughing at the thought of the way they would look out here in the backwoods. Didn't buy 'em.

Awww, if they were cheap enough I would have bought them anyway, heck even just to parade around the house.
gig.gif

Quote:
I can't do that, my DH would die laughing. They just wouldn't go with my longjohns and holey wool sweater.

Personally I allergic to dresses. I have to wear on once a month and in order to not scare children, I wear pantyhose. I am so pasty white and have freckles, so, I will avoid the necessary wearing of shades in my vicinity and keep the hose on. No matter how unladylike I look pulling the inevitably crooked seam out of my rear.

I work in an office, and business attire it is. Any time I wear a dress or skirt, I wear hose. Even in the summer, when it's hot. I'm old-fashioned, and feel it's just appropriate to do so. But, I think in this day and age, pretty much anything goes!
smile.png

Quote:
I can't do that, my DH would die laughing. They just wouldn't go with my longjohns and holey wool sweater.

Try with just the boots. I'm pretty sure he won't be laughing.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom