What's the scoop on Duck POOP!?

I gave my weak duckling some charcoal and water as you stated. Would food cause a distressed liver??
I get worried when he lays his head to the side. So weak. I just ate a few ants.

Can someone tell me if this is normal? My two Pekin ducks keep pooping this mush. They are about 9 weeks old. Otherwise, they seem healthy, active and happy. Should I be worried?

Thank you!
Sorry, I haven't been this focused on poop since my kids were babies! Lol! I am new to ducks but am totally in love. Just wanna be a good duck owner!

Ps...my ducks have found a shady spot on our back patio and are pooping everywhere!!! It's awful; I hate spraying the patio off constantly but it's so brutally hot and I bet the cool concrete feels good. My husband is in process of making a nice big run in the shade. Anyway, that's why I'm seeing all this mush poop.

Thank you!
Sorry, I haven't been this focused on poop since my kids were babies! Lol! I am new to ducks but am totally in love. Just wanna be a good duck owner!

Ps...my ducks have found a shady spot on our back patio and are pooping everywhere!!! It's awful; I hate spraying the patio off constantly but it's so brutally hot and I bet the cool concrete feels good. My husband is in process of making a nice big run in the shade. Anyway, that's why I'm seeing all this mush poop.
That's a little too green. What are they eating?

-Kathy

Now I'm scared!!!
Everyday I chop up Kale and Baby Romaine or whatever greens I have. Today I chopped up 1 strawberry in it. They eat a non-medicated 18% crumble and I'm mixing in a 16% pellet, that makes up about a quarter of the mix. I sprinkle on Brewers yeast and swirl it together. I give them some oats here and there too. They forage for the rest...A yard full of clover, bugs and dandelion, etc.

Back
Top Bottom