What's the sweetest thing you've ever seen a chicken do?

One of my chickens got extremely sick and her friend sat next to her cage for hours. (the picture is of them)

That's so sweet!!
love.gif

When my hen was attacked by a dog and when I went in to check on her,her older sister stood up in front of her and pecked me!
love.gif
love.gif

Awww! Did your hen get better?
love.gif

Baby, a Muscovy, and Cotton, a Silkie. Friends since they met. When baby hatched eggs, cotton would sit next to baby and keep her company
That's adorable!!
love.gif

My Muscovy duck and I have the sweetest bond. I acquired her as a ten day old duckling, and she has imprinted on me, and I push her around in a stroller. I hold her and she falls asleep with her head on my shoulder.
So sweet!!
love.gif

Last edited:
We went on a short holiday and while we were gone our garden exploded !! I was out trying to dig it out and stopped for a drink . When I looked up I was gardening with my last original hen and two chicks and a rooster !! As well as 3kittens and Johnny ( our cat who hates cats lol ) as well as my chihuahua!!!
It felt nice knowing everyone wanted to be with mom !!! Lol

We went on a short holiday and while we were gone our garden exploded !! I was out trying to dig it out and stopped for a drink . When I looked up I was gardening with my last original hen and two chicks and a rooster !! As well as 3kittens and Johnny ( our cat who hates cats lol ) as well as my chihuahua!!!
It felt nice knowing everyone wanted to be with mom !!! Lol
So sweet!
lau.gif
smile.png

I don't know if this counts as sweet but when I had to trim my four month old silkie roo's "eyebrows", he was calm and just closed his eyes like he knew I was helping him to see again. He didn't struggle at all and this is a bird that hates to be touched!

Back
Top Bottom