What's the temperature where you are???

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium member
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
3.7F this is the kind of winter temperature I am used to. Supposed to be having brutal wind with gusts up to 43 MPH- deadly serious wind chills.
Hah, try to get a man to wear a hat and or cover his face with a scarf or a neck gaiter. My brother has diabetes and heart concerns.
And MEN think women are crazy. We are the guardians and caretakers and it breaks our hearts when men try their very best to die before their time. So yes it does drive women crazy.

Oz chic

Songster
Aug 21, 2019
3.7F this is the kind of winter temperature I am used to. Supposed to be having brutal wind with gusts up to 43 MPH- deadly serious wind chills.
Hah, try to get a man to wear a hat and or cover his face with a scarf or a neck gaiter. My brother has diabetes and heart concerns.
And MEN think women are crazy. We are the guardians and caretakers and it breaks our hearts when men try their very best to die before their time. So yes it does drive women crazy.
oh those temps sound horrible, please stay safe and try to stay warm

Ninjasquirrel

Crowing
May 11, 2018
Northwest Indiana
And to think I was just about to complain that it is 6 degrees here :lau

Duckfarmer1

Crowing
Jul 23, 2019
Kane,Pa
Where about safe you? I won’t tell ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom