What's the temperature where you are???

I'm in No. Central West Virginia...it was -11 (that's not a typo, yes MINUS 11 Degrees) this morning! I hope I don't find chicken-pops when I go to feed and water this morning!
smile.png

Yesterday, the radio said Alaska was averaging 40 degrees, it was -5 here at the time! I don't like the heat, but this is CRAZY COLD!

How frozen are you guys???
I'm in SW Virginia....close to Tenn state line, its 10 degrees.

I'm in No. Central West Virginia...it was -11 (that's not a typo, yes MINUS 11 Degrees) this morning! I hope I don't find chicken-pops when I go to feed and water this morning!
smile.png

Yesterday, the radio said Alaska was averaging 40 degrees, it was -5 here at the time! I don't like the heat, but this is CRAZY COLD!

How frozen are you guys???

We don't get very cold here in South Texas. The coldest I've had was about 27 degree's and there's only been about maybe 7 days of that, this winter. Our temps are up and down. We had 80 degree's one day and the next was 30 in the a.m. with the high in the mid 50's but for the most part we stay between 55 and mid 70's. However, we pay for it in the summer with temps at about 100. And it dosent even seem like we have a Spring. It practically jumps to Summer and skips Spring all together, it seems. :)

Back
Top Bottom