What's the temperature where you are???

Going cold here the next few days the sky is clearing, single digits tomorrow for the high temperature. Might be a few days that I need to keep them inside, cabbage balls and lots of fresh bedding for them to dig through. They definitely will not be happy with me.
Yes i kept mine in today in so. Nh. Let them in run first to see how bad it was while i was cleaning, then back in. They settled ok, nice comfy house. No drafts, plenty straw and sweeter heaters. Hung lettuce ball. Yours eat cabbage? I have 2 dust bath bins too they love. Several more days of this miserable cold. Snow Tues for you and I?

Awful. Colder than a witches tit as they say in Maine! Were 8f now wind chill feels below zero. Howr your babies doing i n it?
I kept them in their coop today because the winds were so bad and there’s snow on the ground so it didn’t make sense to let them out. They seem to enjoy their coop well enough and don’t get cabin fever when locked up. They get the usual food, water, gave them some sunflower seeds, soldier fly larvae and cracked corn treat. Nice and comfy!

Back
Top Bottom