What's weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

Pics
Okay but for real, every time I open up a bag of dried mealworms they smell so good. Like they'd be the most delicious thing ever. But I'd never be able to get past the overall look and the legs...😞😨.
Yea, I feel like the only real thing holding me back from eating bugs is the way they look. However, dried mealworms in a food processor, then mixed in with flour to make a sort of protein-bread might be ok.

For the time being, I'll feed them to my chickens and they will give me eggs in return.

Poached mudskipper as an appetizer. Lord it was nasty. There was one extra. I was the honored guest and had to eat two of the damn things.
I know of a few people who have them as pets and they have a ton of personality. Never even crossed my mind that anyone would eat them 😱. Is there really any decent meat on them at all?

I know of a few people who have them as pets and they have a ton of personality. Never even crossed my mind that anyone would eat them 😱. Is there really any decent meat on them at all?
They were served whole and you eat the whole thing in two or three bites with a pair of chop sticks. They taste just like they look; muddy and slimy.

Back
Top Bottom